Each letter is personally customized:


Letter of Intent

Used to notify the department of education that a child will be homeschooled instead of attending a public or private educational institution. 


Letter of Withdrawal 

If your child is already attending a public school then you need to offically withdraw them in order to homeschool. Use this official withdrawal letter to notify your child's school. 


Letter of Intent/ Letter of Withdrawal/ Letter of Assurance


    © 2023 by Mother & More. Proudly created with Wix.com